Where to find REAL Civil Procedure MBE Questions that are released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners’.
Many students search for real Civil Procedure MBE questions — that is, Civil Procedure MBE questions that are invented by the National Conference of Bar Examiners. These are the “best” source of MBE questions because they most accurately reflect what you will see on your bar exam. The NCBE writes the exam so NCBE-released questions are the ones you should be practicing with. (For more on that, check out this post on the importance of using real MBE questions.)Very few sources for these real released Civil Procedure MBE questions exist because Civil Procedure is so new to the MBE! Thus, even sources such as Adaptibar or Strategies and Tactics that brag about utilizing only “real” MBE questions often write most, if not all, of their Civil Procedure questions. We often find these made-up MBE questions to be extremely lengthy and not super representative of the real MBE questions. They are better than nothing, but still not great.
In the post, we tell you two options for finding real Civil Procedure MBE questions that are released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
Two Sources for Real Civil Procedure MBE Questions that are released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners’
At the time of this writing, these are the only two options for real NCBE-released Civil Procedure MBE questions.
1.Free Real Civil Procedure MBE Questions by the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
The first (and free!) option for real Civil Procedure MBE questions is on the National Conference of Bar Examiners’ website. There are ten Civil Procedure questions, which you can find here. The unfortunate thing about these 10 questions is first, there only 10. (Still better than nothing!) And second, there are no answer explanations. So while you can see a short key at the end that tells you what the answer choice is, the key does not tell you why one answer choice is correct and why the other answer choices are incorrect. Thus, it is limited in its usefulness. …..However, we have good news for you! We have written the answer key for you! So if you want to try your hand at these free real Civil Procedure MBE questions, please click on the link above to see the questions and read the corresponding answer explanations below.
Send Me The Answer Explanations For NCBE Free Civil Procedure Questions
2. 30 Additional real Civil Procedure MBE questions that you can pay for.
Very recently (the end of 2017) the NCBE made an additional 30 real Civil Procedure MBE questions available, but unfortunately, they cost money! You have a few options for these 30 additional released Civil Procedure MBE questions:
- You can purchase them from us. We do make the Civil Procedure questions available by themselves – you can buy 30 questions with answer explanations for $49.99. We know that is pricey! But we have to license them from the NCBE and the license is also pricey! Thus, we recommend instead of only purchasing the Civil Procedure question, purchasing our 200-question exam for anywhere between $149.99 and $199.99.
- You can purchase them right from the NCBE for $85-$100 and you will receive 30 released questions for all of the subjects, including Civil Procedure. This is a good price! But the major downside of this is that there are no answer explanations. (And the Civil Procedure questions that they released are quite difficult!) You do not want to waste a bunch of time (which, in our humble opinion is the most valuable resource during bar prep) searching for answers to these difficult questions. Especially when we have the answer explanations available for purchase for you!
Looking for MBE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star MBE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (an MBE guide, a guide on how to pass the bar exam, and a guide to hiring a bar exam tutor) written by bar exam experts!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand Bar Exam Course
- Our NEW MBE Mastery Class, which covers 35 recently released MBE questions in an engaging and helpful way to help you boost your MBE score!
- MBE private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MBE.
- Real MBE questions —the best practice questions available!
- An MBE guide, which has a guaranteed 7-point score increase.
You can read more about our MBE services here.