What will I learn from the Law School Prep Course?
The law school prep course will teach you these essential skills:
- > How law school differs from college
- > An overview of useful legal vocabulary
- > The two best resources that can save you time and anxiety throughout law school
- > How to speed-read cases
- > Tips on how to (and when to) brief cases
- > How to answer questions when you are on call
- > How to take notes during class
- > How to outline and learn your outlines
- > How to answer law school exam questions
- > How to prepare for your final exam throughout the semester
- > How to create a law school study schedule (an in-depth guide)
- >Legal writing and research tips
- >An overview of each of your core substantive 1L classes (Torts, Contracts, Constitutional Law, Real Property, Criminal Law, and Civil Procedure)
- >Informative Q&A's with the authors of best-selling book, Getting to Maybe, and Law School Done Right
- >Best of all: This course provides you with time-tested advice from a mentor who will answer your questions, guide you through law school, and allay your law school fears.
This Law School Prep Course is the first of its kind. It does not just teach you the law; rather, it helps you develop the skills and frame of mind you need to succeed in law school. You will have an opportunity to practice reading and briefing cases, making an outline, and answering exam questions. You will also have the opportunity to make a study schedule that you can use during your entire first year of law school.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time to take this course?
The summer before you begin law school. During orientation week of law school. Before your classes begin. Basically, anytime before you begin law school. Private sessions can be scheduled by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does the law school prep course cost?
Our on demand law school prep course is free! We also have Plus and Pro options available here. However, all of the substance of the course is available for free.
When can I take the law school prep course?
It is available now!