Real MBE Questions Test
The Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) test is composed of real MBE questions released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). It is available as a mixed test to simulate the MBE, or a by subject test for those focused on one particular MBE subject at a time. There are 30 questions per subject if you choose the latter option. Both options are available in electronic format (which you receive instantly upon checkout).
The mixed test simulates the actual MBE. The mixed test is 200 questions (divided into part 1 and part 2). This comes with an answer key and answer explanations.
The by subject test has 30 questions per subject in order. You will find questions in this order: (a) 30 Civil Procedure, (b) 30 Constitutional Law, (c) 30 Contracts and Sales, (d) 30 Criminal Law and Procedure, (e) 30 Evidence, (f) 30 Torts, and (g) 30 Real Property. This option also comes with an answer key and answer explanations. There are 210 questions in total.
These questions are written by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE), making them much better than questions invented by a commercial course. They are more representative of what you will see on the actual bar exam. The NCBE has stated: “The questions are representative of the content in the MBE and are intended to familiarize candidates with MBE-style questions” and that the questions “can be used as a self-assessment tool for candidates seeking bar admission.” These questions are the same as the ones in the Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Multistate Bar Exam) by Emanuel. They are extremely well-written and difficult questions. These questions will give you an excellent gauge of whether you are on track to pass the bar exam. So, if you are looking for some new and different practice questions, get these recently released NCBE questions in an electronic format!
YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF PURCHASING THESE QUESTIONS IN TWO WAYS:
- By subject: You will receive 30 questions for each of the seven subjects, for a total of 210 questions. They are organized by subject (first you will see 30 questions for each of the seven subjects, divided by subject: Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts & Sales, Criminal Law & Procedure, Evidence, Torts, and Real Property). You will receive answer explanations for each question.
- Mixed questions, mock bar exam format: This is a 200-question exam in a mixed question format. This mimics the real MBE because it is in the same format as the real MBE. Part 1 contains 100 questions, and part 2 contains questions 101-200. You will receive answer explanations for each question.
IF YOU ORDER THE RECENTLY RELEASED NCBE QUESTIONS, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- The 200 NCBE questions, in either by subject or mixed test format. You will receive 210 questions if you order the questions by subject rather than as a mixed exam. All seven subjects are tested equally in both exams, with about 30 questions per subject. This includes NCBE-promulgated Civil Procedure questions!
- A short answer key which is one page with all answers with no explanations. This is a quick guide so you can tally up how many questions you answered correctly.
- A lengthy answer key with explanations for each question. The explanations go over why one answer choice is correct and why the other three choices are incorrect.
Thus, when you order these released NCBE questions, not only do you receive the questions and short answers, you also receive detailed answer explanations so that you know why one answer choice is correct and the other three are incorrect.