JD Advising Scholars Program Details
For those who are selected for the JD Advising Scholars program, you get the following, free of charge:
- - Access to our Law School Prep Course Plus
- - 10 hours of one-on-one tutoring before and throughout the first semester of law school
- - Four study group sessions
- - JD Advising One-Sheets
- - Additional practice exam problems and resources
- - Potential access to mentorship by a law firm sponsor, and the ability to connect with a law firm your first year of law school
In order to be eligible for the JD Advising Scholars program, you must meet the following requirements:
- - Must be enrolled in an ABA-accredited law school for Fall 2021
- - Must have a minimum of either a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or a 160 LSAT score
- - Must identify as a member of an underrepresented racial, ethnic, or gender group, a member of the LGBTQ community, or disabled
Please apply below. You will be expected to fill out an application and upload your resume, undergraduate transcript (official or unofficial copy is fine), and proof of acceptance into law school. A short video stating why you want to join the program is optional. We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
We are very grateful to our law firm sponsors (pictured above)!
Applications for 2021 are now closed! However, if you are (a) from a T-25 school or (b) from Michigan or (c) attending a Michigan law school, please apply if you otherwise meet the qualifications. We still have firm sponsors that are accepting these applicants!