If you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam, our Uniform Bar Exam review strategies will be an excellent way to boost your score. We have a few ways to mix up how you are studying and still test your knowledge to make sure you are on track to pass the uniform bar exam!
1. Check out our Multistate Essay Exam quizzes!
These quizzes will help you see if you have memorized the highly tested areas of law on the multistate essay exam (MEE). There are just five to six questions and we go over highly tested areas of law. You can see how well you can articulate them (and if you cannot articulate them, it is better to know now than on exam day!):
- Uniform Bar Exam Quiz #1 (six questions with answers instantly available!)
- Uniform Bar Exam Quiz #2 (five questions with answers instantly available!)
2. Check out our youtube video and handout of the highly tested areas of law on the multistate essay exam!
This will take about thirty minutes but a lot of people credit it to being a big reason they passed the bar exam! If you don’t have time to watch the youtube video, at least download the handout and review that. It is free! It is an invaluable way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE.
3. Review our MPT one-sheet for multistate performance test formats!
We have a fantastic multistate performance test one-sheet which contains the MPT formats you need to know to properly format your MPT answer. It is free (not even an email address is required to download it!) and it is a great way to review before the bar exam!
4. Review real MBE Civil Procedure questions.
We have some for sale on our real MBE questions page but if you don’t want to spend any more money, check out these ten free questions released from the National Conference of Bar Examiners. (We have a link to the questions as well as answer explanations available for download here.)
We also highly recommend you check out our FREE overview of the “favorite” Civil Procedure issues to test on the multistate bar exam. We have a (free) handout and youtube video. If you don’t have time to watch the youtube video, at least download the handout. They are MUCH closer to the questions you will see on the actual bar exam than the questions you have likely reviewed for your commercial course.
5. Review our past MBE tip of the day series.
If you are struggling with certain MBE topics/subjects, check out our MBE tip of the day series here. We dissect questions together to help you make the most of your Uniform Bar Exam review!
You can see a list of all of our MBE tip of the day posts at the bottom of this most recent Evidence MBE tip post.
6. Check out other last minute tips!
We have some essential tips on getting into the best mindset to take the bar exam. If you are interested, check out our five essential last-minute bar exam tips here. We tell you exactly how to make sure you are mentally prepared for this exam! If you are looking for last minute tips for other portions of the UBE, check out these tips:
- You can read more last minute MBE tips here! We give you a stellar guide on how to prepare for the MBE!
- Read more last minute MEE tips here!
- Read more last minute MPT tips here!
Good luck reviewing for the uniform bar exam!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!