Are you going to law school, or already in law school? Do you like writing? The law firm, Goodwin & Scieszka, a personal injury firm in Birmingham, Michigan, is offering $2,000 in scholarships to pre-law students and law students. So if you are planning on going to law school, or if you are in law school, it is worth it to consider applying for this scholarship. Applicants for the scholarship are judged both on their academic merits as well as their essays.
Two Options of Essay Topics:
There are two options of essay topics to choose from:
- In your opinion, what law is most out of date and should be rectified or repealed?
- What future do you foresee for legal marketing with the inclusion of social media?
Requirements to Apply for the Scholarship:
The requirements to apply for the scholarship are the following:
- Applicant must be either a current law student at an accredited law school within the U.S. or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript.
Deadline for the Scholarship:
The deadline for the upcoming scholarship is June 1, 2016.
Pursuing Law School? We’ve Got You Covered!
Benefit from the insights of our admissions experts, tailored to propel your law school application journey. Explore our comprehensive pre-law services.
🌟 Special Offer: Enroll in our FREE on-demand law school prep course, meticulously crafted by a top-ranked law student. Secure your spot now