If you are looking for a major advantage walking into the bar exam, check out our highly regarded multistate essay exam (MEE) seminar! In this seminar, we cover the highly tested bar exam topics as well as predictions of what we think will show up on the bar exam.
Looking for a major advantage on the bar exam? Check out our MEE Seminar!
Our MEE seminar will help you focus your last few weeks of bar prep on the essay topics most likely to appear on the multistate essay exam (which is administered by all uniform bar exam states in addition to other non-uniform bar exam states). It will give you confidence knowing that you are focusing on the most highly tested areas of law and the areas of law that are most likely to appear on the bar exam.
Further, there is a good chance that much of what is discussed during the seminar WILL actually appear on the bar exam. Our seminar covered over 90% of the topics tested on the July 2017 bar exam and several topics tested on the February 2018 exam! Our seminar attendees have a huge advantage going into the bar exam!
The MEE is worth 30% of your score if you are in a uniform bar exam state — that is the same as 105 MBE questions. For many examinees, it is much easier to dramatically improve their essay score in the last few weeks of bar prep than it is to improve their MBE scores. So, it is well worth it to take the essay portion very seriously and invest in resources to make sure you maximize your chances of passing!
You can read more about our Multistate Essay Exam seminar here. We have both live and prerecorded options. Our live seminar is almost full so we recommend early sign up if you are interested in attending a live seminar!
To sign up for the MEE Seminar, you are welcome to contact us or sign up here. Note that we will also have you fill out an enrollment form upon signing up. It will be automatically sent to you when you purchase the seminar. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to boost your bar exam score!
Looking for MEE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the highly tested MEE topics, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- A five-star MEE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class, an effective and engaging way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE!
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE
You can read more about our MEE services here.