It appears as though all of the numbers of those who passed the exam are posted (including those who have not passed the MPRE or have not received a character and fitness clearance. We could be wrong since the language isn’t exactly clear, but for the past two bar exams, this is what the Michigan Board of Law Examiners has done).
July 2015 Michigan bar exam results have been mailed and applicants should expect to receive them in a few days – hopefully by Friday or Saturday. We always recommend that you wait until you receive official results before publicly announcing whether you passed or failed! So far as we know, Michigan has always accurately posted seat numbers, but it is wiser to wait since posting by seat number is relatively new! (The first time they posted by seat number was last February so this is their fourth time posting my seat number!)
We will be updating this post with more information including an overview of what the approximate percentage is of those who are listed versus those who took the exam.
July 2015 Michigan Bar Exam Results – If Your Number is on the List – Congrats!
If you passed the July 2015 Michigan bar examination, congratulations! Please check out this Congratulatory Note to those who Pass the Bar Exam, as well as a description of Michigan swearing-in ceremonies if you are in Michigan. Those in Michigan (and many states) will have to attend a swearing-in ceremony in order to get your P number and practice law. To our knowledge, there is NO other good, detailed information online about what a swearing-in ceremony actually is, so it may be worth it to check out the above post.
If Your Number is Not on the List:
If you did not pass the July 2015 Michigan bar examination, we are very sorry!
To reiterate from an earlier post, there are a few things you should do:
- First, make sure you had the right seat number. For the February 2014, July 2014, and February 2015 bar exams (and thus, we suspect it is the same for this exam) the seat number that bar exam students should be looking for is the actual seat number that they were in (which might not necessarily be the same as the original seat number you were assigned).
- Second, do not panic. Check out this Note to those who Fail the Bar Exam for some encouragement as well as advice on where to go from here. Wait for your results to be mailed to you and try not to freak out about it. If you were close to passing, definitely consider the possibility of appeal. If you are considering utilizing our services for your Michigan bar exam appeal, please sign up to be on our list early! That is, email us (at email@example.com) or call us at 248-228-5547. You will receive a free consultation, no strings attached. We have a stellar bar exam appeals passage rate but we only take on a limited number of appeals each administration (last time we only took on five!). Even without knowing your score, we recommend you put yourself on the list if you are considering an appeal. You are not committing to anything but you still preserve your place in line. We fill up very quickly.
- Lastly, consider consulting us about private tutoring or applying for our small Michigan bar exam class (we accept only a very limited number of students). See all of your options by clicking here! We think you will find our private one-on-one or small group services to be a nice change of pace from your commercial bar review course.
What was the percentage of people that passed the July 2015 Michigan bar exam?
On our very preliminary count, it looks to be about 60.1% total. This is consistent with past exams.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!