Remember that even if you think “all of my classmates passed” — they didn’t! Many state bar exam passage rates are low and getting lower. Further, nobody advertises on Facebook when they fail the bar exam (they only advertise passing the bar exam!). Please keep in mind that you are not alone!
Also remember that even if you failed the bar exam, it does not mean you cannot pass it in the future and become a lawyer. We know that taking the bar exam again is probably the last thing you want to do now. But if you come up with a plan, it will be much more bearable! Check out our most recent article in the National Jurist: A Three-Step Plan for Those who Fail the Bar Exam.
In our article, we tell you:
- How and why you should let yourself take some time to process failing the bar exam.
- How to figure out what went wrong and what caused you to fail the bar exam.
- How to come up with a plan for next time.
We hope you enjoy our article!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!