Remember that even if you think “all of my classmates passed” — they didn’t! Many state bar exam passage rates are low and getting lower. Further, nobody advertises on Facebook when they fail the bar exam (they only advertise passing the bar exam!). Please keep in mind that you are not alone!
Also remember that even if you failed the bar exam, it does not mean you cannot pass it in the future and become a lawyer. We know that taking the bar exam again is probably the last thing you want to do now. But if you come up with a plan, it will be much more bearable! Check out our most recent article in the National Jurist: A Three-Step Plan for Those who Fail the Bar Exam.
In our article, we tell you:
- How and why you should let yourself take some time to process failing the bar exam.
- How to figure out what went wrong and what caused you to fail the bar exam.
- How to come up with a plan for next time.
We hope you enjoy our article!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!