Free Bar Exam Resources
If you are looking for free bar exam resources, you are wise! Bar exam preparation can be so expensive that is great when you find something free you can consult! Here, we give you some ideas on where to find free bar exam resources.
Free Bar Exam Resources
1. This website
We have a lot of free bar exam resources on our “free resources” page and stay tuned, because we will be offering even more in the months to come!
Some popular free resources from that page include:
- Early Bar Prep Campaign
- JD Advising Monthly Newsletter
- MBE Strategies Series
- Free Civil Procedure MBE questions
- MBE Favorites for Civil Procedure – 5 questions, a PDF, and free video!
- Seven Best Free Uniform Bar Exam Resources
- How To Pass The MEE YouTube Video
- How To Pass The MEE Handout
We’ll be offering much more in the months to come, so keep checking back for more free bar exam resources.
2. Your law school
Law schools feel increasing pressure to help their students pass the bar exam. And many of them do their best to offer free (or reduced price) quality bar exam resources to their students. We work with several law schools to offer seminars, essay grading, speeches, books (e.g., one-sheets), and some even pay for full courses for free or reduced prices.
If you have not yet graduated from law school, make an appointment with the academic success person to see what kind of bar exam resources they may offer.
Even if you graduated a while ago, check in with your law school to see if they have any free bar exam resources. At a minimum, asked to be added to the bar exam listserve (if they have one) so that you can be in the loop. Again, the best person to contact is the academic success person.
3. Family and Friends
This may seem like an unusual “free resource” — and it is often overlooked. While your family and friends may not be able to help you boost your MBE score, they can help you in other ways. Your most valuable asset when you study for the bar exam is time. Ask if anyone can help out with:
- groceries or errands
- home maintenance
Your family and friends probably want to help but simply don’t know how.
Another thing you can ask them for is their understanding. You may not be able to make it to every party, holiday, or gathering. If they understand that you have a lot going on, at the very least you will have their support in this way.
4. Your boss
We have Am Law 200 firms, big firms, medium firms, and very small firms that pay for their associates to take our courses! Many of them pay full tuition for a full course. Others pay for an essay/MBE course or help out by purchasing some of our products. Consider asking your boss for financial support if you are looking for some help with bar prep.
If you do not feel comfortable asking your boss for financial support, ask them for support in other ways. For example, maybe they can stop expecting you to work overtime while you study. Or perhaps they can give you time off.
If you are wondering if and how to ask your boss to pay for bar prep, we give you some guidance here!
5. The National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE)
The NCBE website has a lot of great resources. It has some released MBE questions, MEE questions, and MPT questions/points sheets. It also has the most updated information about the bar exam. Head over to the NCBE website for some excellent free bar exam resources.
While you are at it, check your state website as well. Many state websites will post past essay questions or representative student answers. It is worth it to check out the free public resources at your disposal.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!