Arizona just posted its February 2018 results on Friday, May 11. The statistics reveal that 163 of 383 examinees passed the Arizona bar exam, for a total of 42.5%. The University of Arizona had a 64.2% passage rate with Arizona State University trailing slightly behind it with a 63.3% passage rate. Arizona Summit had a 31.1% passage rate.
In February 2017, the bar exam pass rate for Arizona was slightly lower at 40.9%. February 2016 results were higher at 48.7%. Overall, Arizona pass rates have declined over the years.
The February 2018 Arizona bar exam statistics also reveal the dismal pass rates for those who were repeating the bar exam.
- One of 4 six-time takers passed
- 0 fifth-time takers passed
- 7 of 25 fourth-time takers passed
- 6 of 49 third-time takers passed
- 35 of 106 second-time takers passed
These numbers emphasize that if you are a repeat taker, you must prepare differently to pass the bar exam! If you have failed the Arizona bar exam, please check out this post for guidance on what to do next.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)