Because we are grateful for our readers (like you) and our students, we will be at the February 2016 Michigan bar exam handing out free tips, cheat-sheets, and (the day before the bar exam) alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages! We will be there on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to provide support for students.
Specifically, on Monday, February 22nd, 2016 the day before the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam, we will be available from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Michigan bar exam to answer last-minute questions that students have. We will be available in room 107 at the Kellogg Center and reachable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone at 248-228-5547. In addition to answering questions and giving tips, we will be handing out cheat-sheets of last-minute essay and MBE tips and general bar exam tips.
We will also be offering complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. If you plan on attending the reception for the February 2016 Michigan bar exam on Monday, February 22nd at any time between 6:00 and 9:00, please notify us by filling in the contact form below.
Note: You do not need to be a student to take advantage of this service! You also do not need to plan on staying long (although you are welcome to!) – even if you plan on only dropping by for a minute on Monday night to pick up some last minute tips or a glass of wine, please RSVP!
[contact-form-7 id=”2742″ title=”RSVP Contact form”]
Note that on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 and on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 we will be at the Kellogg Center in Room 107 the morning from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM. We will also be there during the break (from approximately 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM) to provide earplugs, ibuprofen, snacks, lifesavers, pepto bismol, pens, pencils, highlighters, and free tips, encouragement, and compliments. No need to RSVP for these — just drop by if you need anything or if you want to say hi!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!