We were fortunate to publish a Consumer Guide with Law School Transparency on an Overview of the Bar Exam. Our Consumer Guide answers questions like:
- How is the bar exam structured in most states?
- Who can sit for the bar exam? Can you sit for the bar exam prior to graduating from law school?
- What states allow you to take the bar exam without going to law school? (There are four!)
- How many states have two-day exams? How many have 2.5 or three-day exams?
- What is the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) and how many states administer it?
- What is the Multistate Performance Test (MPT) and how many states administer it?
To find out the answers to these questions and to read the full consumer guide on the Overview of the Bar Exam, please click here!
Law School Transparency is a fantastic organization that encourages transparency in the law school decision-making and application process. Law School Transparency has already made a huge impact on legal education and application in only seven years and will continue to do amazing work moving forward. To learn more about what they do, please click here.
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!