Uniform Bar Exam Essay Frequency—Which subjects come up the most?
If you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam, good for you for studying efficiently and analyzing Uniform Bar Exam essay frequency.
You can see from the above chart how specific subjects are tested on the Uniform Bar Exam. For example, you can see all of the following just by analyzing the Uniform Bar Exam Essay frequency chart:
- The subject that is tested the most is Civil Procedure. However, while this used to be a virtually guaranteed subject, it is being tested less and less (most likely because Civil Procedure was added to the multistate bar exam (MBE) in 2015, so the Examiners likely do not see the need to test it every time on the essays).
- The subject that is tested the least is Conflicts of Law. Conflicts of Law is always tested with another subject. (The Examiners like to test Conflicts of Law with Civil Procedure and Family Law but occasionally it is tested with a different subject, like Decedents’ Estates).
- Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure are tested a little less often. When Criminal Procedure is tested, it is sometimes tested with Evidence (and in a pretty predictable way).
- Torts is sometimes combined with Agency (July 2013 and Feb 2015 were examples of that).
- Usually, Agency and Partnership are tested or Corporations is tested instead. And usually, Trusts or Wills are tested.
- If you want to see which Uniform Bar Exam subjects are the most important to learn, check out this post.
Note that just like all subjects are not tested evenly on the Uniform Bar Exam, neither are the topics within each subject. It is worth your time to study efficiently for the essay portion of the Uniform Bar Exam! Check out our highly tested MEE topics (which comes with a free video and PDF!).
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!