UBE Bar Exam Tutor – Private Bar Exam Tutoring
If you need a UBE bar exam tutor, we can help! In this post, we break down why our private tutors are the way to go when preparing for the exam!
UBE Bar Exam Tutor – Private Bar Exam Tutoring
1. Our private tutors give you one-on-one attention.
Many large bar exam courses make you feel like just a face in the crowd. There’s little or no live instruction and practically no feedback on your performance. Beyond your stack of outlines and a checklist of where you “need to be” in studying, there’s little structure to help you succeed. You are basically going it alone.
By contrast, a J.D. Advising UBE bar exam tutor is your personal guide to bar prep. They are fully invested in you as a student. Each session with a private tutor includes two hours of one-on-one, face-to-face instruction centered on your strengths and weaknesses. Tutoring provides something different than a one-size-fits-all approach. Our tutors will engage the material with you, help you identify where you need to improve, and then help you develop an action plan to do so. They will also be available by email to help you work through issues as they arise during your review. You’ll have guidance each step of the way.
2. J.D. Advising provides top-notch UBE materials with each session.
Another issue is that many large bar prep courses use old and stale outlines that cover every topic equally on the bar exam. These outlines are overly long and treat all issues and topics the same. All you are left with is a ton of information that you are told to learn. This is unhelpful if you are looking for an efficient approach to bar exam preparation.
J.D. Advising’s UBE bar exam tutors use our top of the line outlines and other material to help you prepare for the MBE, MEE, and MPT. Our outlines are structured by bar exam topic. Each highlights highly-tested material, and also tells you when they were last tested. This helps you study efficiently and effectively with your time.
We also provide the most up to date MEE and MPT material published by the NCBE. Our outlines are updated each administration. If you use a JD Advising UBE bar exam tutor, you know you’re getting the most recent material available, set up in a way to help you succeed.
3. We provide a holistic approach to the UBE by focusing on the MBE, MEE, and MPT.
In order to pass the UBE, you cannot write off any single portion of the exam. You need an approach that will help you feel comfortable with each section, whether it is a wildcard MPT task or a tough MEE topic. JD Advising UBE bar exam tutors can help! They are experts at teaching the intricacies of each part of the UBE and have experience working intensively on each section. They can help guide you through studying so you do not shortchange any part of the exam.
Some courses do not give good guidance on essay and MPT skills. We take both the written and MBE portion of the bar exam seriously and will strive to help you with both portions.
4. Our UBE bar exam tutors have experience helping all kinds of students.
Our UBE bar exam tutors can help you no matter what your situation. They have experience helping a variety of students pass. We’ve helped first-time takers as well as students who’ve failed the UBE multiple times before. Our tutors have assisted licensed attorneys who need to take the UBE because they are moving to a UBE state. We’ve helped professionals like doctors and engineers who are pursuing a law degree at night or on the side. We’ve also helped students who have learning disabilities or other challenges to overcome.
Regardless of your situation, our UBE bar exam tutors have most likely seen your situation before, and know how to tailor a study approach for you!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)