Our JD Advising Michigan Bar Exam Course is starting to fill up earlier than ever for 2019! This is for several reasons:
- Top law firms are sending students to take our courses
- Law schools are subsidizing spots in our courses
- Our courses have a great reputation as being the best approach to the Michigan bar exam and students are signing up early to guarantee they get a spot
- Our courses are smaller than a standard commercial course so that we can give personalized attention to each student
If you are interested in signing up for our JD Advising Michigan Bar Exam Course, we highly recommend early application so that you are guaranteed a spot at the course time of your choice. You are welcome to contact us and a JD Advising representative will be happy to meet with you to tell you more about our course.
Why should I take the JD Advising Michigan bar exam course over a commercial course like Barbri or Kaplan?
Our JD Advising Michigan bar exam course comes with the following advantages:
- We teach in a small group setting and allow for conversation and questions. Nationalized bar review courses do not allow you to ask questions during lecture. We do. We also answer questions via email.
- Our outlines are so much better! Our outlines are precisely tailored to the Michigan bar exam. We tell you exactly what you need to know and do not need to know to pass.
- Our materials are better, period. In addition to outlines that are hand-tailored to the Michigan bar exam, we give each student a copy of our book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, as well as updated Michigan essay questions, and actual released MBE questions. This puts course students at a major advantage.
- We offer extensive essay grading. We assign essays each week and review several assigned essays each week.
- We provide weekly to-do lists. We tell you what you need to do and hold you accountable. You do not have to guess what you should be doing each day. We tell you exactly what to do so that you have a focused, organized plan.
- We start early. When possible, we start earlier than traditional bar prep courses. This is a huge advantage to students looking to have a little more time to digest the large quantities of information.
- We keep you accountable! We provide small-group instruction and individualized essay grading. We keep track of you to make sure you are on the right track to pass the exam.
How do I sign up?
Contact us today!
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students our time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!