Multistate Essay Exam Tips and Guide to Topics Tested
Multistate Essay Exam Tips and Guide
Here, we give you some excellent tools to help you prepare for the multistate essay exam. In particular, we give you a guide as to how topics are tested on the multistate essay exam. And we give you an overview of how to write a winning multistate essay exam.
These Multistate Essay Exam tips combine both substance and practical tips. So, if you review them carefully, you should be well on your way to achieving an excellent multistate essay exam score! We recommend that you read our formatting tips first and then review how each MEE subject is tested.
Multistate Essay Exam Tips and Guide to Topics Tested:
Multistate Essay Exam Tips for Formatting:
Read these first so that you understand the practical formatting behind the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE). (It is different than law school.) Then, review each subject one-by-one and practice answering some essays on it before moving on to the next one. This will help you get the most out of our multistate essay exam tips!
- How to write a Multistate Essay Exam answer: Here, we tell you in a step-by-step format, how to write an MEE answer.
- How to structure a Multistate Essay Exam answer: This post focuses more on structure and gives you great tips for organization.
- How to self-grade a Multistate Essay Exam answer: This post tells you how to grade your own MEE answer once you are done writing it. Self-grading is critical if you want to master the MEE!
Multistate Essay Exam Subjects – what to know!
There are a few ways you can determine exactly what you have to know for the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE):
- One is to purchase our MEE one-sheets. These are extremely highly regarded and receive rave reviews every administration.
- The next is to download our PDF and watch our free youtube video on the highly tested MEE topics. This is an extremely efficient way to review the MEE topics (and it is free, which is always nice!)
- The last way is to read an overview of how each MEE topic is tested here. This will give you an excellent feeling for how MEE topics are tested and it will help you determine what you need to know to pass the MEE!
- How Civil Procedure is tested on the MEE
- How Conflicts of Law is tested on the MEE
- How Constitutional Law is tested on the MEE
- How Contracts and Sales is tested on the MEE
- How Corporations and LLCs is tested on the MEE
- How Criminal Law and Procedure is tested on the MEE
- How Evidence is tested on the MEE
- How Family Law is tested on the MEE
- How Real Property is tested on the MEE
- How Secured Transactions is tested on the MEE
- How Torts is tested on the MEE
- How Trusts is tested on the MEE
- How Wills is tested on the MEE
If you have any questions on the MEE, please do not hesitate to contact us or post in the comments below!
Looking for MEE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the highly tested MEE topics, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- A five-star MEE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class, an effective and engaging way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE!
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE
You can read more about our MEE services here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!