If you are preparing for the Uniform Bar Exam, we give you a detailed guide here! Note that we offer many Uniform Bar Exam Preparation options, including a Uniform Bar Exam full-service course and bar exam private tutoring. However, if you are looking to prepare for the Uniform Bar Exam on your own — or you simply want an overview of what the Uniform Bar Exam is like, here we give you some of our most useful posts on each portion of the Uniform Bar Exam.
Preparing for the Uniform Bar Exam: A Detailed Guide
The Basics: What is the Uniform Bar Exam?
- What is the Uniform Bar Exam? Here, we tell you what the UBE is so that you have an idea of what you are in for as you begin preparing for the Uniform Bar Exam.
- 25 highly effective bar exam tips: read these 25 tips to get you in bar exam preparation mode — these tips are written by JD Advising founder and give a great overview of how to conquer the bar exam.
The Multistate Essay Exam:
- Highly tested MEE topics: study efficiently when you study for the MEE by reviewing our highly tested MEE topics here!
- How to write an MEE answer: we give you a detailed guide here!
- How to structure a Multistate Essay Exam answer: we give you tips on structure and format here.
- 15 MEE tips from a 99th percentile scorer: don’t miss out on this great advice.
- Where to find past MEE questions and analyses: here, we give you resources for past MEE questions and model answers.
- Invest in our MEE essay course, MEE one-sheets or Multistate Essay Exam seminar if you are looking for top-notch MEE preparation!
The Multistate Bar Exam:
- Best MBE Tips and Tricks from someone who scored a 180 on the MBE: here, we give you highly effective MBE tips so you can master the MBE portion of the bar exam!
- How to improve your MBE score 20-30 points (for those of you struggling with the MBE!).
- Most highly tested MBE topics: here, we tell you the most highly tested MBE topics so you can study effectively and efficiently when you study!
- Where to find REAL MBE questions: There is nothing better than actual official MBE questions. Here, we tell you where to find real MBE questions so you can prepare the most effectively for the MBE portion of the bar exam.
The Multistate Performance Test
- 5 reasons to take the MPT seriously: We call the MPT the “key to passing the Uniform Bar Exam” yet it is so overlooked (and understudied for!). Read this post for five reasons to take the MPT seriously.
- MPT frequency chart: see how often MPT tasks are tested on the Uniform Bar Exam — in one convenient chart!
- MPT one-sheet: check out our cheat sheet for MPT formats — in one page!
- MPT formats – attack outlines for each type of MPT: we also have links to how to answer commonly tested MPT tasks (like an objective memo, persuasive brief, etc.).
- Where to find past MPTs: we tell you where to find past MPT questions, model answers, and student answers.
Below we also list several other resources and products that may assist you as you begin preparing for the Uniform Bar Exam. If you have any questions, please contact us at your convenience!
Good luck preparing for the Uniform Bar Exam!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)