MEE Attack Outlines — conquer the Multistate Essay Exam
If you are looking for MEE attack outlines, we have two great options — and one is free!
Option #1 (FREE): Highly Tested Topics on the MEE Guide
These free MEE attack outlines reveal the highly tested topics in each subject, as well as how the subject is tested and what you can expect on the bar exam. We also link to some actual MEE essays for you to practice so that you can tackle each subject confidently. You can review the chapters here or just see our entire MEE guide online (for free) here!
- Introduction to the Guide
- Agency and Partnership
- Corporations and LLCs
- Civil Procedure
- Conflict of Laws
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Family Law
- Real Property
- Secured Transactions
- Wills and Trusts
- Download the Guide
Option #2 (PAID): Multistate Essay Exam One-Sheets
These highly rated MEE one-sheets contain the highly-tested areas of Multistate Essay Exam law in one page — front and back. They are a GREAT way to boost your bar exam score. Our clients rave about our MEE one-sheets. They are concise, accurate, and updated every single administration to reflect the most recently tested law.
You can purchase our MEE one-sheets here.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)