If you are looking for Multistate Performance Test feedback (that is written or oral feedback on your Multistate Performance Test answers) look no further! We have helped several students significantly improve their score on the Multistate Performance Test. You may want Multistate Performance Test (MPT) feedback for a few reasons: First, you may find that you think you are performing poorly on MPT. Perhaps you don’t know how to approach questions. Or, perhaps you struggle with structure, organization, or something else. Perhaps you are just looking for additional feedback to make sure you are doing everything you can to excel on the MPT. After all, the MPT is worth 20% of your grade — the same as 80 multiple-choice questions! So it is worth making sure you do everything you can ahead of time to maximize your MPT score!
Students who especially benefit from Multistate Performance feedback (MPT feedback) are:
- Students who have failed the bar exam once or more and score low on the MPT. (We have helped many of these students increase their score!)
- Students who speak English as a second language. (We have helped several non-native English speakers increase their scores on the MPT!)
- Students who benefit from clear written feedback. Sometimes commercial bar review courses drop the ball in terms of giving good written feedback. Some students need more explanation and clearer explanations as to what they are doing well and what they need to improve on.
- Students who benefit from oral feedback. We provide the option of a phone call with essay feedback so that you can ask questions and talk to the grader directly.
- Students who want to practiced timed exams. We are happy to give you a two-question MPT so you can practice writing exam answers in a timed setting. We compose these exams of the type of questions we think could be coming up on the MPT
Our graders have graded hundreds of essays and have helped many students pass the essay portion of the bar exam!
What kind of Multistate Performance Test feedback do we give you?
We tell you:
- If your organization is good or if you need to work on it more. (We will tell you how to organize your MPT answers!)
- Whether you are following directions well and doing exactly what you are supposed to do. (If you are not, we tell you how you can change this and improve moving forward.)
- Whether you need to change your approach for different types of tasks. (Some students use the exact same approach no matter what their MPT is, and we don’t exactly recommend this!)
- Whether your timing appears to be on track, and, if it isn’t, what we can do to help you get through MPT’s faster.
- If you are using enough key legal vocabulary and citing enough cases.
Need Expert MPT Guidance?
🔥 Top-Rated MPT Resources
- New MPT One-Sheets: Discover crucial formats and tips distilled to simplicity.
- MPT Private Tutoring: Opt for personalized strategies and guidance to elevate your preparation.
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the big picture.
- MPT Mastery Class: Deepen your understanding and skills for MPT excellence.
- Comprehensive MPT Guide: Navigate the MPT process with our step-by-step guide.
- Targeted MPT Feedback: Refine your approach with structural and organizational insights.
- Real MPT Questions Compilation (2000 to present): Engage in hands-on practice to enhance your readiness.
Plus, don’t miss our Free Bar Exam Resource Center filled with our top free resources and expert insights!