We have tutored for the Multistate Essay Exam and have provided extensive Multistate Essay Exam feedback (MEE feedback) to students looking to improve their scores. You may find that you think you are performing poorly on MEE questions. Or you may just wonder how you are doing and crave additional feedback. It is much better to find out before the bar exam — instead of after the bar exam — how you are performing on the MEE! This way, you will have time to fix your mistakes and maximize your MEE score
Students who especially benefit from Multistate Essay Exam feedback (MEE feedback) are:
- Students who have failed the bar exam once or more and score low on the MEE. (Sometimes these students know the law, they simply are not organizing their answers the way they are supposed to or adequately communicating their points.)
- Students who speak English as a second language. (These students also benefit from MPT tutoring and MPT review.)
- Students who benefit from clear written feedback. Sometimes commercial bar review courses drop the ball in terms of giving good written feedback. Some students need more explanation and clearer explanations as to what they are doing well and what they need to improve on.
- Students who benefit from oral feedback. We provide the option of a phone call with essay feedback so that you can ask questions and talk to the grader directly.
- Students who want to practiced timed exams. We are happy to give you six-question (or three question) MEE’s so you can practice writing exam answers in a timed setting. We compose these exams of questions we think could be coming up on the MEE!
Our graders have graded hundreds of essays and have helped many students pass the essay portion of the bar exam!
What kind of Multistate Essay Exam feedback do we give you?
We tell you:
- Whether there are areas of substantive law you should learn better (and which areas to examine more thoroughly).
- If your organization is good or if you need to work on it more
- Whether you need to learn rule statements better or if you seem to know the rules well enough
- If you are using enough key legal vocabulary (we will tell you common terms you should be aware of!)
- Whether you are analyzing the fact pattern sufficiently or if you are missing important facts or issues
- If you are arriving at accurate (or arguably accurate) conclusions and what signs you should look for in the fact pattern to arrive at the correct conclusion.
Seeking MEE Expertise?
🌟 Freebies & Discounts
- Free Bar Exam Resource Center: Explore for leading guides, articles, and webinars.
- Expert-Crafted Bar Exam Guides: Unveil insights on high-frequency MEE topics and strategies for success.
- Free Webinars: Engage with top bar exam experts.
🔥 Top-Rated MEE Resources
- MEE One-Sheets: Boost your confidence with our most popular bar exam product!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class: Unearth focused, engaging reviews of essential MEE topics.
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines: Opt for a swift, comprehensive refresher.
- MEE Private Tutoring and feedback: Elevate your approach with tailored success strategies.
- MEE Course: Preview our acclaimed five-star program for unmatched instruction, outlines, and questions.