We have a practice Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) that is specifically geared toward July 2018 bar exam takers. We base it off of highly tested issues, including some areas of law we think could be coming up on the exam. It is a mixed exam composed of questions that date from 2003 to 2015. It is set up so that the questions are labeled by number (Question 1, Question 2, etc.) rather than by subject, just like the real multistate essay exam.
If you purchase the practice multistate essay exam, you will receive:
- The six essay questions
- The six model answers released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners
- The ability to submit your answers for feedback by one of our graders
The feedback we offer is:
- Prompt. We offer feedback within 72 hours.
- Tailored. Our experts are trained to give you the precise feedback you need to improve your MEE score.
- Effective. Our multistate essay exam tips, personalized to you, should help boost your score before you walk into the bar exam — particularly if you see any of the issues in this exam tested on the actual exam (which there frequently are!)
Note: Hard copies of the exam are not sent. You will receive an electronic copy of the exam. Further, there is no deadline to submit the MEE practice exam. However, we have 72 hours to grade it so it will not be helpful to submit it the day before the bar exam
Seeking MEE Expertise?
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
🌟 Freebies & Discounts
- Free Bar Exam Resource Center: Explore for leading guides, articles, and webinars.
- Expert-Crafted Bar Exam Guides: Unveil insights on high-frequency MEE topics and strategies for success.
- Free Webinars: Engage with top bar exam experts.
🔥 Top-Rated MEE Resources
- MEE One-Sheets: Boost your confidence with our most popular bar exam product!
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- NEW MEE Mastery Class: Unearth focused, engaging reviews of essential MEE topics.
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines: Opt for a swift, comprehensive refresher.
- MEE Private Tutoring and feedback: Elevate your approach with tailored success strategies.
- MEE Course: Preview our acclaimed five-star program for unmatched instruction, outlines, and questions.