We have a practice Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) that is specifically geared toward July 2018 bar exam takers. We base it off of highly tested issues, including some areas of law we think could be coming up on the exam. It is a mixed exam composed of questions that date from 2003 to 2015. It is set up so that the questions are labeled by number (Question 1, Question 2, etc.) rather than by subject, just like the real multistate essay exam.
If you purchase the practice multistate essay exam, you will receive:
- The six essay questions
- The six model answers released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners
- The ability to submit your answers for feedback by one of our graders
The feedback we offer is:
- Prompt. We offer feedback within 72 hours.
- Tailored. Our experts are trained to give you the precise feedback you need to improve your MEE score.
- Effective. Our multistate essay exam tips, personalized to you, should help boost your score before you walk into the bar exam — particularly if you see any of the issues in this exam tested on the actual exam (which there frequently are!)
Note: Hard copies of the exam are not sent. You will receive an electronic copy of the exam. Further, there is no deadline to submit the MEE practice exam. However, we have 72 hours to grade it so it will not be helpful to submit it the day before the bar exam
Looking for MEE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the highly tested MEE topics, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- A five-star MEE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class, an effective and engaging way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE!
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE
You can read more about our MEE services here.