How much does it cost to take the Michigan Bar Exam?
In this post, we talk about Michigan Bar Exam application costs. Many students underestimate the true cost of taking the bar exam. They consider their bar review course and application fee—and that is it! Those are probably going to be the biggest expenses associated with the bar exam. However, there are other costs associated with taking the Michigan Bar Exam. And these “small things” can add up quickly.
You can see them in this table, below. (This table was invented by Sarah Garrison and this, along with other Michigan Bar Exam application information, can be found in the latest edition of our How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book.)
These fees are subject to change and increase. However, this should give you a good idea of approximately how much you can expect to spend when you take the Michigan Bar Exam.
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students our time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!