Free Webinar: What to do if you Failed the Bar Exam
We are excited to share with you that we have a new free webinar on what to do if you failed the bar exam.
This LIVE webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 29 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT (10 AM PDT). This webinar is led by our founder, Ashley Heidemann.
Our goal is to save you hours of time studying for the bar exam and help you come up with a new action plan to pass the bar exam!
- how to dissect your bar exam score report
- how to make a bar exam study schedule for the July or Fall bar exam
- minor adjustments you can make that will make a big difference in your score
- how to use being a repeat taker to your advantage
- how to avoid common mistakes repeat takers make
- how to study smart for the bar exam so you can properly manage your time
- bar exam tips in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
This webinar will be helpful to anyone who has failed the bar exam.
If you invest one hour of time, you will study productively and efficiently — and save hours of time that would otherwise be wasted!
Please register here!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!