Free Webinar: What to do if you Failed the Bar Exam
We are excited to share with you that we have a new free webinar on what to do if you failed the bar exam.
This LIVE webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 29 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT (10 AM PDT). This webinar is led by our founder, Ashley Heidemann.
Our goal is to save you hours of time studying for the bar exam and help you come up with a new action plan to pass the bar exam!
- how to dissect your bar exam score report
- how to make a bar exam study schedule for the July or Fall bar exam
- minor adjustments you can make that will make a big difference in your score
- how to use being a repeat taker to your advantage
- how to avoid common mistakes repeat takers make
- how to study smart for the bar exam so you can properly manage your time
- bar exam tips in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
This webinar will be helpful to anyone who has failed the bar exam.
If you invest one hour of time, you will study productively and efficiently — and save hours of time that would otherwise be wasted!
Please register here!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (on sale for as low as $999.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free early bar prep course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses (on sale now!)
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!