February 2020 Michigan Bar Exam Subjects
If you are wondering what the February 2020 Michigan bar exam subjects were, you can find a list here.
- Question 1: Domestic Relations (Family Law)
- Question 2: Equity
- Question 3: Workers’ Compensation
- Question 4: Civil Procedure
- Question 5: Corporations
- Question 6: Torts
- Question 7: Constitutional Law
- Question 8: Criminal Law
- Question 9: Criminal Procedure
- Question 10: Wills
- Question 11: Personal Property
- Question 12: Real Property
- Question 13: Contracts
- Question 14: Agency
- Question 15: Evidence
Michigan Bar Exam Score Report
The bottom of your Michigan bar exam score report will look like this.
- First, you will see your multiple-choice score (“MBE scaled score”). This is a scaled score (it is not the number of questions you answered correctly). A 135 is considered passing (but you can still pass the Michigan bar exam even if you score lower than a 135–you just need a 135 or above as your overall score). In Michigan, you cannot see how you scored on each MBE subject. You can only see your total scaled score.
- Numbers 1-15 indicate what you scored on each essay subject above. Your score will be on a 1-10 scale. Under “TOTAL” is your “raw” essay score (before it is converted).
- Your converted essay score is the number that the Board “converts” your raw essay score into in order to make it worth the same as your multiple-choice score. A 135 is considered passing (but you can still pass the Michigan bar exam even if you score lower than a 135–you just need a 135 or above as your overall score).
- Lastly, you will see your overall score. As long as this is a 135 or above, you passed the Michigan bar exam.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!