February 2020 Michigan Bar Exam Subjects
If you are wondering what the February 2020 Michigan bar exam subjects were, you can find a list here.
- Question 1: Domestic Relations (Family Law)
- Question 2: Equity
- Question 3: Workers’ Compensation
- Question 4: Civil Procedure
- Question 5: Corporations
- Question 6: Torts
- Question 7: Constitutional Law
- Question 8: Criminal Law
- Question 9: Criminal Procedure
- Question 10: Wills
- Question 11: Personal Property
- Question 12: Real Property
- Question 13: Contracts
- Question 14: Agency
- Question 15: Evidence
Michigan Bar Exam Score Report
The bottom of your Michigan bar exam score report will look like this.
- First, you will see your multiple-choice score (“MBE scaled score”). This is a scaled score (it is not the number of questions you answered correctly). A 135 is considered passing (but you can still pass the Michigan bar exam even if you score lower than a 135–you just need a 135 or above as your overall score). In Michigan, you cannot see how you scored on each MBE subject. You can only see your total scaled score.
- Numbers 1-15 indicate what you scored on each essay subject above. Your score will be on a 1-10 scale. Under “TOTAL” is your “raw” essay score (before it is converted).
- Your converted essay score is the number that the Board “converts” your raw essay score into in order to make it worth the same as your multiple-choice score. A 135 is considered passing (but you can still pass the Michigan bar exam even if you score lower than a 135–you just need a 135 or above as your overall score).
- Lastly, you will see your overall score. As long as this is a 135 or above, you passed the Michigan bar exam.
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students our time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!