You may be considering Uniform bar exam preparation options and perhaps you are wondering if you need a Uniform Bar Exam tutor. We have helped students across the country pass the Uniform Bar Exam. We find that some students “need” a Uniform Bar Exam tutor more than others.
Many students benefit from the personalized attention that a tutor can give. However, some truly need a Uniform Bar Exam tutor in order to pass the bar exam. Some students don’t “need” a tutor, but the exam is “high stakes” (e.g., their job depends on it) and they find that they benefit significantly from having a Uniform Bar Exam tutor.
In this post, we tell you whether we recommend you hire a Uniform Bar Exam tutor. We have made two lists — those that we strongly recommend consider getting a Uniform Bar Exam tutor and those that will benefit from Uniform Bar Exam tutoring (even if we don’t strongly recommend they receive UBE tutoring services).
We strongly recommend you consider a Uniform Bar Exam tutor if:
- your ability to work at your current job (or get hired) depends on you passing the bar exam
- you have taken the bar exam multiple times and have not passed
- you have scored low on the bar exam and need a new approach
- you do not have a long time to study and you need to study efficiently
- you have personal challenges or struggles (ADHD, anxiety, etc.) that makes tutoring significantly more beneficial for you than a commercial course
- you are making a great sacrifice to take the bar exam (perhaps you live out of the country or state where you are taking the bar exam)
- you struggle with standardized tests
- you were educated internationally and have not been exposed to a lot of bar exam classes
- you want to make sure you do everything you can to pass the bar exam
You will also benefit from a Uniform Bar Exam tutor if:
- you did not take several subjects tested on the bar exam in law school
- you want to start studying for the Uniform Bar Exam early
- you struggle with the material tested on the bar exam
- you learn better from a one-on-one instructor than a commercial course
- you have specific questions about material or are looking to cover specific areas in more depth than your commercial course
- you want personal feedback on essays, MPTs, or questions
- you benefit from one-on-one attention and knowing that you are on track to pass the bar exam
- you lack confidence or struggle with test anxiety
- you seek a personalized bar exam study plan
- you have failed the bar exam by just a few points but want to ensure you pass it with flying colors
- you do not learn well from your commercial course’s lectures
- you struggle with the quantity of information your commercial course gives you
- you find it hard to follow your commercial course’s outlines
Looking for tutoring?
We offer a variety of options for students. Some students just wish to have one or two sessions with a bar exam tutor. Others look to use tutoring in lieu of a commercial course. We can accommodate whatever you are looking for.
We offer Uniform Bar Exam tutoring services that are tailored specifically to the Uniform Bar Exam. This comes with stellar outlines, personalized instruction by bar exam experts, feedback on essays and performance tests, and the confidence of knowing you are on track to pass the bar exam!
To learn more about our Uniform Bar Exam tutoring services, click here.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)