Minimum Passing UBE Score by Jurisdiction
In this post, we have a convenient chart of the minimum passing UBE scores by jurisdiction.
You can see that the scores range from 260 to 272, with the bulk of states requiring between 260 and 270 to pass. Alabama, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, and North Dakota have the lowest passing UBE scores (with a requisite score of 260) and Pennsylvania has the highest passing UBE score (with a required score of 272).
Updated November 2023. Source.
Note that you should always check with your jurisdiction for the most updated information. Occasionally, a state will change its passing score or a new jurisdiction will adopt the UBE. This chart is meant for reference only.
If you have any questions about the minimum passing UBE score by jurisdiction chart or this post, please feel free to contact us or post in the comments below.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!