A JD Advising bar exam student passes the Uniform Bar Exam with a score of 301!
We had a client who passed the Uniform Bar Exam with an impressive score of 301 — passing in every single Uniform Bar Exam jurisdiction!
This student decided to go “all in” for bar prep and sign up for our Uniform Bar Exam Premium Plus course.
This course is pricey but comes with basically everything JD Advising has to offer, including a live course, personalized tutoring, and virtually all of our supplements. This student decided to sign up for our Premium Plus course to maximize her chances of passing the bar exam the first time so she never had to sit for it again. Not surprisingly, she received a score that was well above passing on the MBE and essay portion. And, as noted above, her impressive score of 301 is passing in every Uniform Bar Exam jurisdiction!
Her testimonial can be found below.
JD Advising Student Testimonial
I highly recommend JD Advising for UBE bar prep! As a first time taker, I knew I wanted a bar prep experience that went beyond the one-size-fits-all approach of the big box bar prep companies. Having had such a positive, personalized experience with Ambika, as my JD Advising legal writing tutor during law school and as my MPRE tutor, I decided to sign up for the JD Advising Premium Plus UBE prep course (which included 14 hours of one-on-one tutoring with Ambika). Although a big investment, I reasoned that investing up front would reduce my odds of becoming a repeat taker as I would have a highly personalized experience, ongoing accessibility and accountability with my instructors and focus the bulk of my study on highly tested subjects most likely to be tested on the February 2020 exam.
JD Advising’s prep course offered tri-weekly small, online group lectures covering each subject in depth with the opportunity to ask questions as the material was presented. Each week, the course instructors also verbally and visually worked through MEE and/or MBE questions in real time which helped me develop a consistent strategy and approach to each and every question. Instructors also spent ample time on MPT strategies, emphasizing the opportunities to increase your overall UBE score which are often neglected.
I can’t thank Ambika enough for her support and encouragement during such an intense process. I am so grateful to her for her instruction! She made a tough process a lot easier to handle. She helped me figure out which topics and issues to focus on and clearly and promptly answered any questions that I was unsure on in every subject. In addition, she helped me created an efficient study plan and cheered me up when I got discouraged. I appreciate her so much!
Although the assignments and pace were both rigorous and demanding, my hard work paid off and I passed the February 2020 examination with an MBE score of 144 and written score of 156.9 for a total score of 301 – which is passing score in every UBE jurisdiction! Thank you Ambika, Rosie and everyone at JD Advising for your instruction and support! You guys are terrific!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)