If you’re taking the Uniform Bar Exam, you need this book!!
If you are shopping on this Black Friday, why not buy something that will help you invest in your future? Or if you are making your holiday wish list, add this book to them! Your relatives will love to buy something that will serve as an investment in your future. Our MEE one-sheets are a MUST-HAVE if you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam, or any bar exam that contains the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) as a component of its exam!
Why do you need our one-sheets?
Because they tell you the highly-tested law for each of the 14 MEE subjects–Civil Procedure, Real Property, Contracts & Sales, Evidence, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law & Procedure, Torts, Secured Transactions, Agency and Partnership, Corporations & LLC’s, Decedent’s Estates, Trusts and Future Interests, Conflicts of Law, and Family Law. And they do this in one sheet front and back! Your biggest asset when you are studying for the bar exam is, no doubt, time. These MEE one-sheets will save you hours upon hours of time. They will tell you how to focus your studying. They tell you what you need to know to walk into the MEE confidently!
Are you wondering if your state administers the Mulitstate Essay Exam?
Here are the jurisdictions that administer the Mulitstate Essay Exam portion of the bar exam:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts (will starting July 2018) Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Virgin Islands
Looking for a sample of our MEE one-sheets?
Just click on the pictures below to see our Wills (Decedent’s Estates) one-sheet!
How do I purchase the One-Sheets?
A high-quality, hard copy of the one-sheets will be shipped to you the same or next business day! To read more about the one-sheets, click here.
JD Advising is proud to donate 10% of the profits from the MEE one-sheets made in November 2016 and December 2016 to Law School Transparency, an organization that increases transparency so that prospective law students can make informed decisions about the law school they attend.
Looking for MEE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the highly tested MEE topics, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- A five-star MEE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class, an effective and engaging way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE!
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE
You can read more about our MEE services here.