If you are shopping on this Black Friday, why not buy something that will help you invest in your future? Or if you are making your holiday wish list, add this book to them! Your relatives will love to buy something that will serve as an investment in your future. Our MEE one-sheets are a MUST-HAVE if you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam, or any bar exam that contains the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) as a component of its exam!
Why do you need our one-sheets?
Because they tell you the highly-tested law for each of the 14 MEE subjects–Civil Procedure, Real Property, Contracts & Sales, Evidence, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law & Procedure, Torts, Secured Transactions, Agency and Partnership, Corporations & LLC’s, Decedent’s Estates, Trusts and Future Interests, Conflicts of Law, and Family Law. And they do this in one sheet front and back! Your biggest asset when you are studying for the bar exam is, no doubt, time. These MEE one-sheets will save you hours upon hours of time. They will tell you how to focus your studying. They tell you what you need to know to walk into the MEE confidently!
Are you wondering if your state administers the Mulitstate Essay Exam?
Here are the jurisdictions that administer the Mulitstate Essay Exam portion of the bar exam:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts (will starting July 2018) Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Virgin Islands
Looking for a sample of our MEE one-sheets?
Just click on the pictures below to see our Wills (Decedent’s Estates) one-sheet!
How do I purchase the One-Sheets?
A high-quality, hard copy of the one-sheets will be shipped to you the same or next business day! To read more about the one-sheets, click here.
JD Advising is proud to donate 10% of the profits from the MEE one-sheets made in November 2016 and December 2016 to Law School Transparency, an organization that increases transparency so that prospective law students can make informed decisions about the law school they attend.
Seeking MEE Expertise?
🌟 Freebies & Discounts
- Free Bar Exam Resource Center: Explore for leading guides, articles, and webinars.
- Expert-Crafted Bar Exam Guides: Unveil insights on high-frequency MEE topics and strategies for success.
- Free Webinars: Engage with top bar exam experts.
🔥 Top-Rated MEE Resources
- MEE One-Sheets: Boost your confidence with our most popular bar exam product!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class: Unearth focused, engaging reviews of essential MEE topics.
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines: Opt for a swift, comprehensive refresher.
- MEE Private Tutoring and feedback: Elevate your approach with tailored success strategies.
- MEE Course: Preview our acclaimed five-star program for unmatched instruction, outlines, and questions.