Read our latest article in the National Jurist: Top 5 Tips for Scoring High on Multiple Choice. In it we tell you our top 5 tricks for scoring high on the multiple choice portion of the bar exam.
In the National Jurist article, we give you tips for utilizing multiple choice questions as a tool to improve your score. We tell you how to slow down (and paradoxically, get faster at answering questions!), and how to improve on your timing overall.We also reveal some basic multiple choice principals that are important to keep in mind. If you are looking to score high on the multiple choice portion of the bar exam, we recommend you read our latest National Jurist article by clicking here: Top 5 Tips for Scoring High on Multiple Choice!
Good luck on your multiple-choice questions!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!