Read our latest article in the National Jurist: Top 5 Tips for Scoring High on Multiple Choice. In it we tell you our top 5 tricks for scoring high on the multiple choice portion of the bar exam.
In the National Jurist article, we give you tips for utilizing multiple choice questions as a tool to improve your score. We tell you how to slow down (and paradoxically, get faster at answering questions!), and how to improve on your timing overall.We also reveal some basic multiple choice principals that are important to keep in mind. If you are looking to score high on the multiple choice portion of the bar exam, we recommend you read our latest National Jurist article by clicking here: Top 5 Tips for Scoring High on Multiple Choice!
Good luck on your multiple-choice questions!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!