When Will the February 2015 Michigan Bar Exam Results be Released?
Wondering when the February 2015 Michigan Bar exam results will be released?
So are we! We did some research and discovered the past release dates for February Michigan bar exams. We discovered that the past four release dates have been on Wednesdays. The earliest release date for the past seven February Michigan bar exams has been April 20. The latest has been May 19.
We predict that the release date will be sometime in May due to the high number of applicants (as well as that strange grading formula they started following in July, which seemed to delay the release of results).
Below is the research that we did. To be thorough, we listed the days the results were mailed, as well as the date they were mailed and the number of applicants taking the exam.
Past Release Dates for the February Michigan Bar Exam:
- Feb 2014 – Mailed (and posted) on Wednesday, May 7. (681 applicants)
- Feb 2013 – Mailed on Wednesday, May 15. (722 applicants)
- Feb 2012 Mailed on Wednesday, April 25. (525 applicants)
- Feb 2011 – Mailed on Wednesday, April 20. (463 applicants)
- Feb 2010 – Mailed on Friday, April 30. (441 applicants)
- Feb 2009 – Mailed on Tuesday, May 19. (463 applicants)
- Feb 2008 – Mailed on Monday, May 5. (429 applicants)
You can see that the last two release dates for the February Michigan bar exam were in May (May 7 and May 15, respectively), likely due to the high number of applicants. (Although, note: the earliest release date, as we mentioned was April 20, for the February 2011 Michigan bar exam, where there were only 463 applicants. The latest release date was the 2009 bar exam – where there were also 463 applicants. So maybe the number of people taking the exam is not all that determinative. ALTHOUGH, this could also be explained by the fact that as of Feb 2009, an applicant could not “multistate out”…Before Feb 2009, if one received a score of over 150 on the MBE, the essay score wasn’t taken into account, which probably means the essays weren’t even graded. But I digress…).
We are not sure how many applicants there were this bar exam – the number was likely in the 600’s or 700’s again due to a not-so-stellar July bar exam passage rate. We predict results will be mailed (and posted by seat number) in the beginning of May, perhaps around Wednesday, May 13. But you can decide for yourself when you think they will be released.
If you have your own prediction of when February 2015 Michigan bar exam results will be released, let us know what it is below!
Will the February 2015 Michigan bar exam results be posted online?
Probably. In February 2014, the Michigan Board of Law Examiners started posting the list of applicants who passed by seat number on the day that results were mailed. (In case you are wondering, they make an announcement right here on the home page of their website. If you do not remember your seat number, call the Michigan Board of Law Examiners and ask what you have to do to get it. Some students who did not write down their seat numbers last time were able to discover their numbers before results were released.
Will I be able to find out if I passed the February 2015 Michigan bar exam if I don’t have Character and Fitness clearance?
Maybe. For the July 2014 Michigan bar exam, the Michigan Board of Law Examiners released the seat numbers of everyone who passed – including those who had not yet passed the MPRE or Character and Fitness. This was new – they had not done that before. If they do the same thing this time, you will be able to find out whether you passed as soon as results are posted, regardless of if you are still waiting for Character and Fitness clearance.
Again, let us know your predictions on when the February 2015 Michigan bar exam results will be released in the comments below. Good luck to everyone who took the February 2015 Michigan bar exam!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.