Taking the Michigan bar exam? Get to know the MI BLE website!
Michigan Bar Exam applicants: Get to know the Michigan Board of Law Examiners website!
If you are taking the Michigan bar exam, it is important to become familiar with the Michigan Board of Law Examiners website. The Michigan Board of Law Examiners website (or MI BLE page, for short) will contain all of the updates you will need to be aware of when you are studying for the bar exam. It also has past essays on it. These are an invaluable resource.
There are two pages that you should have bookmarked.
Michigan BLE home page:
The first page is the Michigan BLE home page, which you can find here:
The home page is important to get to know because it contains the following:
- News!!! This includes any updates to testing (there were a lot for the July 2020 bar exam!) and bar exam results! When you are awaiting results, this is the page you will want to look at.
- Links to Frequently Asked Questions (read this before emailing or calling the Board!)
- Links to the Exam Security and Conduct Policy (this states what you can and cannot bring in or wear to the exam. It is important to review this carefully!)
- Rules, Statutes, and Policy statements (the most updated rules, subjects tested, and grading protocol. This doesn’t change too significantly but is a good place to look if you have a question)
Michigan BLE Past Exams Page
The second page you will want to bookmark is the page that has past exams on it. This is found in the “Admission to the Bar” link. There are past exams from 2009 to the present exam.
It is so important to complete past exams as part of your bar exam study process! We give you more information on how many exams you should complete and how far back you should go here.
Don’t forget about these two pages when you are studying for the Michigan bar exam!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!