Social Distancing Activity: Legal Crossword Puzzle
With everyone being encouraged to stay home and practice social distancing, we know that boredom may quickly set in for some. As a fun activity, we put together a legal themed crossword puzzle! You can complete it as you feel like it, or time yourself and then challenge your friends to beat your time.
We have a couple other puzzles in the works for you! If you enjoy our puzzles and would like to have more, please let us know in the comments, via social media, or by contacting us! We hope this provides you with some entertainment during these strange times.
If you are intrigued by the idea of puzzles as a bar exam memorization technique, we will be offering several different memorization puzzles to our On Demand full course students. You can learn more about our On Demand bar exam course options here.
Looking to prepare for the bar exam early?
Sign up for our JD Advising Early Bar Prep campaign. We go over early bar prep tips in five minutes a day! It is a great way to get ahead while practicing social distancing and we also include some fun activities like this one.
Looking for the answer key?
You can find the answers to the legal crossword puzzle below. Just click “SHOW ANSWER KEY.”
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!