Michigan Bar Exam Takers: Q&A with Ashley Heidemann
Michigan bar exam takers:
We are excited to offer a free online Q&A with JD Advising company founder, Ashley Heidemann.
This takes place on Tuesday, September 22 from 12:30 – 1:15 PM EDT.
You can register here!
- Ashley will discuss a few ways to start preparing for the Michigan bar exam application process, things she wishes she would have known before taking the bar exam, and why top students sometimes fail the bar exam (and how to avoid this!)
- A recent Michigan bar exam taker will talk about her experience taking the bar exam—i.e., what the test-taking environment was like, what the hotel was like, any tips or things she would have done differently
- Rosie, from JD Advising, will answer some commonly asked questions like: Can I get extra essay grading? Can I start early?
Note: Everyone who attends will receive a $10 grubhub gift card. (You must attend to receive this. Merely registering does not count!)
Note: Spots are limited. If you are interested, please register sooner rather than later.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students our time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!