One of our students dug up these Michigan bar exam instructions from 1982. You will see that even though the instructions have been modified greatly, most of the ideas haven’t changed much. (Further, we highly suspect that they use the same typewriter to type the instructions….)
Our favorite instructions are:
- #3: “GET THE FACTS IN YOUR MIND” Kind of a strange way to say read carefully, but we like it!
- #5 “THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.” So obvious, yet such great advice.
- #8 “ANSWER A DIRECT QUESTION DIRECTLY — If a direct question is asked, answer it directly.” It just seems so repetitive :)
If you have any Michigan bar exam instructions from past years, we’d love to see them to evaluate what has changed and what has stayed the same!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!