JD Advising Bar Exam Season Kickoff Pre-Sale Launch – Day #2
Thank you so much for all of your views, comments, and questions so far. We are very excited about our JD Advising bar exam kickoff sale. It is the first, and probably last time, we will offer such a thing.
This is Day #2 of our 3-part pre-sale launch. Just a reminder that our pre-sale launch consists of three parts:
- April 10: We discussed how to pass the bar exam generally as well as how to pass the essay portion of the bar exam (do not miss the GREAT free guides and videos we give out here!);
- April 13 (today!): We will discuss how to pass the MBE portion of the bar exam (and we will be giving you a fantastic MBE video and guide)
- April 17: We will discuss how you can use JD Advising services to pass the bar exam
Launch! On April 19, we will begin our sales campaign. It will last until April 24. April 19th through April 24th will be the only dates you will be able to take advantage of our sale!
JD Advising Bar Exam Season Kickoff Pre-Sale Launch – Day #2 – MBE
Today we are going to focus on the multiple-choice portion of the bar exam, or the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE). It is worth 50% of your overall score in most states. The MBE consists of 200 multiple-choice questions over 7 areas of law (which we tell you more about in our video and PDF below).
I was fortunate enough to score a 180 (99th percentile) on the MBE portion of the bar exam.
In this post, we’re going to give you access to content that has great MBE tips and tricks that are fantastic for first time takers:
- First is a youtube video on how to pass the MBE and PDF on how to pass the MBE. I recommend you download the PDF prior to watching the video, but you can view just one or the other, depending on your preferences. To get the PDF on how to pass the MBE sent right to your inbox, just fill out this form.This is great for first time takers! In the beginning of the video we go over MBE tips and at the end we go through a question on homicide together. A screenshot from the video and PDF are below:
Ashley Heidemann | Excellence in Law School and Beyond – JD Advising
- Second, I highly recommend you check out these blog posts to maximize your MBE score:
- 25 best bar exam tips – from someone who scored a 180 on the MBE
- Chart of the highly tested areas of law on the MBE (these are the ones you want to focus on when you study!)
- Where do I find real MBE questions? Surprise! Most commercial courses do not use real MBE questions as part of their courses (most likely because they do not want to pay for the pricey license from the NCBE!). We distribute real questions to our students! However, if you do not take our course, this blog discusses other places you can find real MBE questions.
Please like this post, share it on social media, and comment if you found it helpful! You are also welcome to comment if you have any questions. Please feel free to also email me personally at email@example.com or by clicking on this link to [AnythingPopup id=”6″] I will be happy to answer any questions you have. I will anonymously re-post some of the best questions I get.
On Monday, April 17th, we will be sending the last of our three-part series. We will also introduce you to our official sales launch which will begin next Wednesday, on April 19th. Thank you for your participation so far!
Want the campaign updates directly to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter here!