Interested in JD Advising, but on the fence?
You may be interested in choosing JD Advising for bar prep, but not sure if it is the right course for you. In this short, free, information-filled webinar, we will tell you all about JD Advising, how it differs from other bar review course options, and answer any questions you have.
We will also have a student discuss her experience taking JD Advising!
Join us for a free, information-filled webinar on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, 10/20 at 12:30 PM EDT – 12:50 PM EDT
- Wednesday, 10/21 at 1:30 PM EDT – 1:50 PM EDT
- Wednesday, 10/21 at 7:00 PM EDT – 7:20 PM EDT
What will I learn?
Meagan Jabbori, a course instructor with JD Advising, will be leading the informational session.
She’ll answer questions like:
- Why JD Advising?
- What makes JD Advising different from competitors?
- Do you have any deals or discounts? (Yes! We’ll be discussing these!)
- Can I see a sample of the outlines and course? (Yes! We’ll be showing these during the presentation!)
Our senior account executive, Rosie Marko, will also be available to answer any questions you may have. We’ll be answering questions both live and via a Q&A format in a chat box.