How to Succeed in Law School | FREE Zoom Summit
Join us on September 11 from 3 PM – 5 PM EDT for a free virtual event hosted by The National Jurist. The webinar created for law students will instruct students on how to succeed in law school, even during the COVID-19 pandemic. This summit is led by JD Advising founder, Ashley Heidemann. Ms. Heidemann graduated #1 in her law school class. She will teach you the strategy she used to graduate as the top student. This strategy is NOT taught in law school. Many of our students have used this strategy to excel in law school, graduate at the top of their class, and land their ideal job.
All attendees will receive a free copy of our law school one-sheets! Note: you must attend to receive these!
This summit is hosted by The National Jurist and sponsored by West Academic.
- Heather Buck, Course Instructor and Tutor, JD Advising
- Chelsea Baldwin, Director of Academic Success, Texas Tech School of Law
- Olivia Vizachero, Owner of Life Coach to Lawyers
Topics to be covered include:
- Class prep: Briefing, outlining, study groups
- Mental health tips for law students
- How to navigate hybrid/remote courses this fall
- What to expect from exams, and how to prepare
- Ways to boost your extracurriculars during the pandemic
- Reducing stress during COVID-19
We look forward to seeing you there! Learn more and register here!