How to Structure an MEE Answer
In this video, we tell you how to structure your MEE answer. We show you exactly how to use IRAC (and how not to use it). If you are taking the bar exam, it is not enough to write the exact same kind of essay you wrote in law school. You don’t want to write a law school essay in response to a bar exam question!
Instead, make sure you tweak your approach so that you are writing a high scoring bar exam essay. Bar exam essays are, in many ways, easier to write than law school essays. It is just a matter of getting familiar with the proper bar exam essay format.
In this video, we tell you how to structure a Multistate Essay Exam answer. We also tell you common mistakes students make, and how to avoid them. Some common mistakes are:
- paying too much attention to writing eloquently and not enough time answering the call of the question
- not answering the questions posed
- not having a good idea of who the grader actually is
- not writing in an organized manner using IRAC.
Here, we tell you how to use the concept of “positive attention” to boost your bar exam score!
We show you an actual example of how to structure your answer so you visually understand exactly what to do when you are answering an MEE question!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!