February 2019 Michigan Bar Exam Takers – Book Your Hotel Room at the Radisson Hotel Now for a Discounted Rate
February 2019 Michigan Bar Exam Takers: Don’t wait to book your hotel room — hotels fill up fast during bar exam season! There are many advantages of staying at the hotel connected to the bar exam (and you can read about those advantages, as well as some disadvantages, here).
If you are taking the February 2019 Michigan bar exam and want to stay at a hotel that is connected to the bar exam venue, stay at the Radisson Hotel! They are offering a deal for Michigan bar exam takers.
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol is connected to the Lansing Center in Downtown Lansing. The Lansing Center is where the 2019 Michigan Bar Exam will be held on the last Tuesday (2/26) and Wednesday (2/27) of February.
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol is pleased to offer a discounted rate of $146.95 (not including taxes) for guests who are sitting for the Michigan Bar Exam on February 25-27, 2019. With this rate, you will also receive discounted valet parking of $14.00 per vehicle, per night (a $5.00 per vehicle, per night discount).
To book this rate please call 1-800-333-3333 and reference the “State Bar Exam” block. Or, go online at https://www.radisson.com/
The Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol is equipped with an on-site “We Proudly Serve” Starbucks kiosk on the first floor lobby to accommodate all of your caffeine and snack needs!
Tip: You will likely want to get to the hotel room on Monday (the 25th). Many students book the hotel for two nights (the 25th and the 26th) then leave after the MBE day on the 26th. If you do not want to have to worry about checking out the morning of the 26th or if you prefer to get drinks in Lansing after the MBE day, book for three nights instead of two!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines for a helpful overview of the Uniform Bar Exam components
- MBE One-Sheets, MEE One-Sheets, MPT One-sheets CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!