Bar Exam Consultation Services
Looking for a Bar Exam Consultation?
If you recently found out you failed the bar exam, you may be looking for a bar exam consultation to figure out the next steps. A bar exam consultation can be extremely helpful to determine a tailored and personalized study plan. Students report feeling so much better and motivated after talking to one of our bar exam experts! We offer this service to students taking the bar exam in any state.
What is a Bar Exam Consultation?
A one-on-one consultation comes with an hour-long phone call where one of our bar exam experts will do all of the following:
- Review your bar exam score report
- Discuss how you studied for the last bar exam
- Give tips on what you can change moving forward
- Help you come up with a bar study plan
You also have the option to pay extra to receive detailed feedback on your essays and performance test answers for an additional cost (please click the consultation + essay feedback option at checkout if you are interested in this).
Note: We provide essay feedback for those in UBE states, MEE states, California, or Michigan. If you are in a different state, please contact us prior to paying for this option to ensure we can help you!
Schedule your bar exam consultation here!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!