A JD Advising first-time bar exam taker who went to an unaccredited law school passes the bar with a 270!
A first-time bar exam taker who used our Uniform Bar Exam prep course recently passed the bar exam with a 270! He is especially proud of this accomplishment given that he went to an unaccredited law school with a 27% pass rate. Further, he is a single father with three kids and thus faced additional challenges when studying for the bar exam.
He took our course after it was recommended by an attorney who failed the bar exam using two other prep companies but passed with JD Advising. We are very happy and excited for him!
His testimonial can be found below.
JD Advising Student Testimonial
I passed the February 2020 Bar Exam with a 270. I am a first time taker so I am extremely excited and grateful.
This program was referred to me by an Attorney who failed using two other prep companies and passed using JD Advising. He swore by them, and he was right. I was just an average law student, however my MBE and writing improved because of this course. I went to an unaccredited law school with a low pass rate. Only 27% of my graduating class passed and I was one of them thanks to JD Advising.
They have great instructors, I recieved helpful feed back from my essay grader. Five stars to JD advising.
As a single father with three kids, this process was challenging and I appreciate what they did for me, because my dreams have came true!!!!!!!!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!