Wayne Law Purchases JD Advising’s How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam Book for WSU Law Bar Exam Takers
Wayne State University Law School has purchased JD Advising’s How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book for it’s July bar exam takers signed up for JD Advising’s 5-part bar exam preparatory program at WSU. The five-part program includes graded essay exams, a Michigan Bar Exam seminar, a Multistate Bar Exam seminar, as well as JD Advising’s book. Wayne State University Law students who have copies of the book will be at a distinct advantage when taking the bar exam. The 2017 edition of How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book provides all of the following:
- secrets for studying smart for the Michigan bar exam,
- a step-by-step guide for writing high-scoring Michigan bar exam essays,
- a time-tested method to improve your multiple choice (MBE) score,
- MBE strategies by subject,
- twenty-four “one-sheets” that condense the most highly-tested areas of law for each of the potential Michigan bar exam essay subjects into one sheet each, and
- essay questions, model answers, as well as actual graded students answers from the July 2014 Michigan essay exam, both essay exams in 2015, and both essay exams in 2016.
Wayne Law Purchases JD Advising’s How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam Book for Bar Exam Takers
The book, written by JD Advising’s founder Ashley Heidemann, is the second edition. The first edition of the book received glowing reviews from students taking the bar exam. Wayne Law purchased a copy of the 2016 edition for each member of its graduating class last year, as well as for February bar exam takers.
If you’re taking the Michigan bar exam, and looking for resources to help you increase your score, the How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book will help you achieve this goal!
You can purchase the How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book here.
A testimonial for the book:
The only thing worse than failing the bar exam is failing the bar exam multiple times. Unfortunately, that’s where I found myself in October 2015, as it was then that I learned that I failed the Michigan Bar Exam for the third time. Increasingly desperate, I came to the realization that BarBri wasn’t cutting it. While BarBri and other heavily regimented prep courses work for some people, it was not helpful for someone working full-time. I didn’t have the time or the mental wherewithal to sit through scores of three-hour lectures. I firmly believe that purchasing Ashley Heidemann’s How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam was the reason that I passed the February 2016 Michigan Bar Exam.
I found Ashley’s multiple choice tips to be helpful. The real payoff, however, was the invaluable essay section. True to its description, How to Pass contains “[t]wenty four ‘one-sheets’ that condense the most highly-tested areas of law for each of the potential Michigan bar exam essay subjects into one sheet.” These one-sheets concisely and conveniently present vital information in a digestible form. So, when the Board of Law Examiners tests seldom-studied areas of law (as it did in February 2016 when Agency and Conflicts of Law were tested), test-takers will be prepared. They will, of course, be better prepared for heavily tested areas of law, too. In short, I highly recommend How to Pass to anyone sitting for the Michigan Bar Exam—it’s a must-have.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!