How Our Uniform Bar Exam Seminar Can Help You Pass The Uniform Bar Exam!
How Our Uniform Bar Exam Seminar Can Help You Pass The Uniform Bar Exam!: Are you trying to figure out what you really need to focus on to pass the Uniform Bar Exam? In our three-and-a-half-hour Uniform Bar Exam seminar (also known as the MEE Seminar) we will cover the most highly tested issues you are likely to encounter on the July 2017 exam. We will also point out common traps that students fall into and help you avoid them. Students will have ample time to ask questions during the seminar. Below are five reasons why signing up for the Uniform Bar Exam Seminar could be a good choice for you!
How Our Uniform Bar Exam Seminar Can Help You Pass
The Uniform Bar Exam!
1. We will give your our predictions for the July 2017 Exam.
We have taken a look at testing patterns over at least the last decade to come up with our predictions. Based on our review, certain areas likely to show up, including Civil Procedure and Evidence. During the seminar we will provide more in-depth information regarding our predictions for each of the essays. We will tell you the subjects as well as the topics we think are coming up.
We predicted over 70% of the topics tested on the last bar exam! Our seminar attendees had a huge advantage going into the bar exam!
However, it is important to review every single subject! Almost no one thought Secured Transactions would show up in July 2016, but it did!
2. We will review the most highly tested issues in each MEE subject.
As the bar exam nears you won’t have time to review the entirety of every subject all over again. Nor should you! To maximize your study time, we will tell you the most commonly tested issues within each subject. Prior to the seminar you will receive a 40-page booklet, which will contain a one or two-page summary of the highly tested issues on the MEE for every essay subject (this includes the MBE subjects). For example, you don’t really need to focus on all of future interests. However, it is important to understand class gifts. We will also tell you on which exam these issues were tested so you can see how exactly how these issues are likely to come up again.
3. We will give your our MEE and UBE essay frequency charts from the past 7-10 years.
Knowing how often a subject is tested is a good indicator of how likely it is to be tested again. For example, the most popular subject tested on the written portion is Civil Procedure. Therefore, this is not a subject you want to avoid. And it is important to understand more than personal and subject matter jurisdiction! Our charts will also indicate when examinees had to answer crossover essays (essays that test more than one area of law). This will help you to be more mindful of which subjects are likely to be tested with another subject so you don’t doubt yourself when issue spotting on exam day.
4. We will provide you with tips to improve you MEE score.
It may seem like it’s too late to make adjustments to the way you approach and write your answers to the MEE, but that’s not true! Even small adjustments can go a long way to help you increase your score. For example, always pay attention to any language in quotation marks and discuss it in your answer. If you tweak your formatting, try to include more facts in your analysis, and address any timing issues, you will increase your score.
We will go over an essay question together so you are aware of how to improve your MEE score.
5. We will cover recent cases and changes that are likely to be tested.
We will review the holdings of a few recent US Supreme Court cases concerning the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth amendments that could show up on the written portion of the exam or the MBE.
Want to Sign up for the Uniform Bar Exam Seminar?
To sign up for the MEE Seminar, you are welcome to contact us or sign up here. *We have a couple spots left but expect our seminar to fill up quickly so if you are interested we recommend purchasing the seminar sooner rather than later. The seminar for the July 2017 bar exam takes place on July 14, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST. Read more about the seminar here.
Christine, one of our bar exam tutors and UBE course and seminar instructor, wrote this post. She has passed three bar exams, including California, New York, and New Jersey. Christine scored in the 95 percentile on the MBE, and specializes in helping students raise their uniform bar exam scores!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)