Our bar exam book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, has received glowing reviews from students, particularly after the February 2016 Michigan bar exam. Some students have said that our How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book it is the only reason that they passed the bar exam!
One student emailed us saying that he received a score of “10” on the February 2016 Michigan bar exam solely from reviewing the Secured Transactions “one sheet” in the book.
Multiple students said that the book was the only reason they were able to pull off passing scores on Agency question and Conflict of Laws question on the February 2016 Michigan bar exam. Here is one particular testimonial that was emailed to us this week:
Testimonials for How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam Book:
The only thing worse than failing the bar exam is failing the bar exam multiple times.
Unfortunately, that’s where I found myself in October 2015, as it was then that I learned that I failed the Michigan Bar Exam for the third time. Increasingly desperate, I came to the realization that BarBri wasn’t cutting it. While BarBri and other heavily regimented prep courses work for some people, it was not helpful for someone working full-time. I didn’t have the time or the mental wherewithal to sit through scores of three-hour lectures.
I firmly believe that purchasing Ashley Heidemann’s How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam was the reason that I passed the February 2016 Michigan Bar Exam.
I found Ashley’s multiple choice tips to be helpful. The real payoff, however, was the invaluable essay section. True to its description, How to Pass contains “[t]wenty four ‘one-sheets’ that condense the most highly-tested areas of law for each of the potential Michigan bar exam essay subjects into one sheet.” These one-sheets concisely and conveniently present vital information in a digestible form. So, when the Board of Law Examiners tests seldom-studied areas of law (as it did in February 2016 when Agency and Conflicts of Law were tested), test-takers will be prepared. They will, of course, be better prepared for heavily tested areas of law, too. In short, I highly recommend How to Pass to anyone sitting for the Michigan Bar Exam—it’s a must-have.
What other Michigan Bar Exam Takers have told us
Recently about the How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam Book:
“I passed! Thank you – your book was VERY helpful.” — Sent by a First-Time Taker
“Your book is worth even more than $150. I would have not only paid $150 for it, I would have paid $500 for it.” — Sent by a Repeat Taker
“Thank God I reviewed Agency and Conflicts prior to the bar exam, because of your book. This was the best $150 I ever spent.” — Sent by a Repeat Taker
“I only wish I would have had it the first time around.” — Sent by a Repeat Taker
If you are wondering how much of the essay content in the back of the book actually appears on the Michigan bar exam, please see this post, which reveals how many of the essay questions are predicted by the book.
Looking to purchase the one-sheets? Our book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, which contains the one-sheets in the appendix, can be purchased for $150 by clicking here. We accept Paypal, cash, or check.
Can I Read an Excerpt from the the
“How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam” Book?
Yes! To download a PDF that contains all of the above excerpts, simply click here: Excerpts from How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam Book. The excerpts include:
- An excerpt from our essay guide, revealing which subjects are most heavily-tested on the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam.
- An excerpt from our multiple choice guide: “Ten key strategies to score high on the MBE.”
- An example of our “One-Sheets” from Exhibit 4 of our book — more specifically the Criminal Procedure one-sheet. The One-sheets are essentially mini-outlines of the highly-tested areas of law on the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam.
- An example of actual student answers found in Exhibit 5. This excerpt includes the July 2014 Evidence question, model answer, two actual graded student answers, as well as our commentary on each answer.
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students our time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!