We are very excited to announce that we will be publishing a book on how to pass the Michigan bar exam. The first edition has received great reviews among the people who have read it. The most common comment we have heard from our attorney-reviewers was “I wish this existed when I took the bar exam!”
The book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, is written by myself, Ashley Heidemann. I received a score of over 180 on the Michigan bar exam and have been tutoring students, as well as passionately learning everything I could about the Michigan bar exam since 2011.
Our book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam,
Contains the Following Information:
- Secrets for studying smart for the Michigan bar exam. These strategies have helped many students spend their time effectively when studying for the bar exam. We include information on how to study, what to focus on – and, equally important, what not to focus on. This information reveals how to pass the Michigan bar exam in the most efficient, least-stressful way!
- A step-by-step guide for writing high-scoring Michigan bar exam essays. This guide reveals how to structure your Michigan bar exam essay answers and how to think like an essay grader. We reveal vital tips on what to do and what not to do when you are answering an essay question.
- A time-tested method to improve your multiple choice (MBE) score. We provide an effective strategy for answering multiple choice questions correctly. This strategy will help students who are just starting to study for the bar exam, as well as students who get stuck choosing between two answer choices or who practice 100 questions a day and do not improve. We also give you tips for answering questions correctly when you do not know the answer.
- Twenty four “one-sheets” that condense the most highly-tested areas of law for each of the potential Michigan bar exam subjects into one sheet, each. These “one-sheets” provide an invaluable, concise overview for each of the Michigan bar exam essay subjects. They are detailed and specific to the essay portion of the Michigan bar exam. We composed them by reading the past 25 years’ worth of Michigan bar exam essays and narrowing down the most highly-tested issues into one sheet per subject.
- Essay questions, model answers, as well as actual graded student answers for the July 2014 Michigan essay exam. We also include our commentary on the student answers to show you what students did well and what you can do to write even better essay answers.
To read excerpts of “How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam,” please see this post. To buy the book on How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in our new book! We look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!