New Online Bar Exam Prep Programs For Michigan!
JD Advising is now offering online bar exam prep options available for all of it’s Michigan bar exam preparation programs. For students who are unable to attend our courses and seminars in person, we are now providing a new, interactive option.
New Online Options Michigan Bar Exam Prep Programs!
How will this work?
JD Advising’s online bar exam prep options will be hosted on an interactive online platform. This means students can ask live questions while they attend class online. The instruction will remain live, broadcast from our Birmingham office. Students who choose to attend the class in person will have the opportunity to do so. However, for those students who do not want to commute, they will be able to watch the lecture from the comfort of their homes/offices, and do not have to worry about making it to class on time. This is an appealing option for students worried about losing valuable studying time commuting back and forth to class.
How much do the new online options cost?
The cost of the online bar exam prep options will remain the same as the in-class course option. Our full bar exam prep course is $5,500, whether attended in person or online. There is no additional cost for attending the class online.
Will I receive the same materials, instruction, etc.?
Yes! Students who attend the class online will still receive the same materials and instruction as students who attend in-person. There will be no difference in the material and instruction provided. We strive to maintain high quality bar exam prep options. This will continue with our online bar exam prep options!
Can I attend both in-class sessions and online sessions?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to switch back and forth between in-class and online sessions. Due to space issues, once students commit to an option, they will have to stick to it throughout the course of the bar exam study period. We also want to maintain consistency in the instruction. We can do this by ensuring that students remain in the same study environment throughout the course of the bar exam study period.
Will the courses/seminars be extremely large now that an online option is available?
No! Part of the JD Advising advantage is learning in small group settings. As a result, we will not be allowing a large group of students to sign up for the course. While we want to make sure that our students have a more accessible option to our courses and seminars, we also want to balance that with our mission to provide more focused and personalized instruction for the bar exam. We have limited space for our online bar exam prep options. So, we recommend signing up as quickly as possible!
How do I sign up?
To sign up for our courses and seminars, head over to our Michigan bar exam options page located here, and follow the instructions.
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students our time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!