JD Advising Associate Meagan Jabbori Scores in the 96th Percentile on the Uniform Bar Exam
JD Advising associate, Meagan Jabbori, took the Washington bar exam in February 2017. She scored in the 96th percentile overall and in the 99th percentile on the written portion of the bar exam.
Washington administers the Uniform Bar Exam and released February 2017 results today at 8:00 AM PST.
We are very proud of Meagan and her outstanding score! She has helped hundreds of students pass the bar exam in Michigan as well as other jurisdictions. She looks forward to imparting her knowledge and expertise on the Uniform Bar Exam to future students. If you are looking for any assistance for the Uniform Bar Exam, please see our Uniform Bar Exam options below.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)