Looking for Washington DC Bar Exam Tutoring?
Looking for Washington DC Bar Exam tutoring? We have many students who are taking part — or all — of the Washington DC Bar Exam that are looking for private one-on-one tutoring. We have helped several repeat takers and first time takers pass the Washington DC bar exam after utilizing a private tutor or some of our other options. We delineate different options for repeat bar exam takers as well as first-time bar exam takers below.
For those who failed a bar exam:
If you recently failed the Washington DC bar exam (or any other bar exam and are planning on taking Washington DC’s exam) then it is great you are looking for a new approach. We truly do not recommend you simply repeat your commercial course again. You need to do something different if you want a different (and passing) result on the DC bar exam. Here are a few different resources that may help you if you are looking for Washington DC Bar Exam tutoring or other options. We are also happy to offer a free consultation so you can figure out which is the best fit for you!
Looking for Washington DC Bar Exam tutoring and/or additional options to pass the Washington DC bar exam?
- If you failed the Washington DC bar exam by a lot of points, or if you have taken it more than once already, if you are working full time while you study, or if you simply want to make sure you do everything possible to pass it the next time, we recommend that you check out our highly regarded Uniform Bar Exam course. This is a full-service approach to the Washington DC bar exam. This will help you improve all portions (the MBE, MEE, and MPT portion) of the Washington D.C. bar exam.
- Check out our Washington DC bar exam tutoring options here. Private tutoring is a great option (particularly if you struggled with one portion of the exam more than others. We have helped many students improve their score through private tutoring.
- If you struggled with the MEE on the Washington DC bar exam, we have a few option that may be a great fit for you. One option is our online or in-person in-depth one-week MEE course if you want to totally revamp your approach (with fantastic outlines, past essays, and essay-grading included!) We also have an MEE seminar if you are looking for a useful last-minute overview of the highly tested issues on the MEE, as well as an efficient approach to the MEE. Lastly, if you are looking for an overview of the highly tested topics on the MEE, check out our MEE one-sheets. These give you an overview of the highly tested areas of the MEE in one sheet, front and back. We sell them in our online store and they are an invaluable resource that has received fantastic reviews! You can read several testimonials and reviews at the link.
- Lastly, we also offer essay feedback and bar exam private tutoring for your essays or MPTs as well.
Looking for a new approach? Not sure what is right for you? Or need help dissecting your score report? If you are looking for a new approach, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We offer free consultations and are happy to help you dissect your Washington DC bar exam score report free of charge!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.