Law schools across the nation are working with JD Advising in various capacities. Some law schools formally offer a bar prep program through JD Advising, and give their students the opportunities to attend our seminars, speeches, get graded essay feedback and receive our books. Others require our materials or outlines be used in their bar prep courses or work with us on providing discounts to their students. We differ from many commercial courses in that we provide extremely high quality and tailored instruction and material. We provide personal feedback with a sharp focus on what is likely to be tested on the upcoming bar exam.
This year, law schools across the nation are doing the following work with JD Advising:
- having JD Advising give speeches to law students and graduating law students
- purchasing our JD Advising MBE seminar for students to attend
- purchasing our JD Advising Michigan bar exam seminar for students to attend
- purchasing graded bar exam essay feedback by JD Advising representatives
- requiring law students to purchase JD Advising MBE one-sheets
- requiring law students to purchase JD Advising MEE one-sheets
- purchasing a copy of our How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam book for all graduating students
- conducting giveaways of our MEE one-sheets
Here are a few testimonials students sent us after attending our bar exam prep programs at their law schools:
I really cannot thank you enough for offering this essay seminar. Your book, spiral binders and in-class session truly put the essay portion of this bar exam in an accurate perspective for me. I enrolled in a commercial course and have been disappointed at the lack of pragmatism conveyed with regard to what knowledge is truly essential for certain topics versus what knowledge is less “important” for purposes of taking the test that we will actually see on exam day. Your resources gave me guidance and confidence that this exam can be approached in a realistic, calculated manner, as opposed to a kamikaze mission. – July 2017 Bar Exam Taker
Thank you for your quick feedback and invaluable help with the essays. I feel much more confident to take the bar now after taking your mini class! – July 2017 Bar Exam Taker
I would like to sincerely offer my thanks for the time you took to offer feedback for the mock essay exam given at Wayne State this past weekend. I have found your advice to be invaluable, especially when compared to the Themis program I used during initial preparation. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.- July 2017 Bar Exam Taker
I took the practice exam through JD Advising based on the recommendation of a classmate myself. I consider the materials and advice that you provide to Wayne students as the most useful tools I’ve used in preparing to answer the questions on the actual exam. – July 2017 Bar Exam Taker
Want your school to work with JD Advising?
We work with law schools, law school clubs, and students to provide top notch materials and instruction. If you are interested in having JD Advising work with your law school or any specific club or group you belong to, please email us at email@example.com. We offer discounts and giveaways to interested groups.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!